Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Zach has to Sit for a count of 1 now

At first we did not care how long Zach sat as long as he sat on cue. We are now requiring Zach to sit for the count of 1 before he is clicked. This number will be increased when possible, goal is count of 5.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening Zack. I trust your day went well. If it did not and you had too much schooling about the old 1 (one)....you let me know. I have some treats now. Remember the first treat you got at my house? Well, that is the kind I got. So come on over, or should I say down to where I live and I will give you some. You can even bring your Moms'with you.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter