Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Zach is sleeping 7 hours

We are not sure whether it is he getting older or we picking up his water at 10:00pm, or a combination. We are grateful, to sleep in a little more each day. He is catching naps when he can during the day and at night when we are less active.
Zachary was wired for sound this morning after potting. I imagine being cooped up inside yesterday since it rained all afternoon and all night has something to do with him being wired. We will welcome the sun this afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Hello!

I found your site completely by accident. It's so interesting...and brings back so many memories to me.

If you have a chance, you can see the historic website of my deceased Westie at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jlawrence/macspage.htm

The site keeps him alive for me and Mac's other friends, and I'm amazed how many visitors I get from it -- even after all this time!

I'll keep a watch on your site from time to time, as I can, to follow Zach's progress!

Janet
(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Zac is sleeping better now. He sure is an active little Westie.Glad you enjoy each other so much.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter