Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Westie discovers squirrels

We were out in the back yard this afternoon when out of the blue Zach took off running. In a fenced yard I was not concerned he would go far, but curious what he saw. Next I saw a squirrel running as fast as it could up the tree. I was in amazement as Zachary went away from the tree just far enough that the squirrel felt it was safe to come down, then he treed the poor squirrel again. After about twenty minutes I brought Zach inside so the squirrel could continue his journey. I knew it was only a matter of time, since our former Westie loved to chase squirrels. Actually, all the Westies that I have ever known love to chase squirrels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter