Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

Paperwork day

Since it was so cold today, we stayed inside most of the day. Zach and I did walk 1/2 miles today, even with the chilly wind. Today's challenge was to do paperwork, with Zachary. He loves to be in the middle of everything so, filling out forms with Zach close is tough. I waited until after our walk and he was sleeping, but as soon as I would move he would wake up. The form need many types of info, so whenever I went to get info in another room my shadow Zach was not far behind. I only got part of it filled out, so I will have another shadow tomorrow.

"Happiness in being loved by a Westie"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach might sleep longer if you wore him out with a ball. Warmer weather is coming.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter