Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sleeping on my lap

One of Zachary's favorite things to do, is to lay on my lap while I am tying away at my computer. Sometimes he falls asleep and his head will fall. When that happens, I catch his head and try to put it back on my lap. Sometimes it ends up stuck in my hand or his head laying on my arm. I don't type as fast with one hand as I do with two. Also my leg sometimes falls asleep from Zach's weight. When Zach started this habit he was 3 pounds, now he is 18 pounds. Usually my leg will fall asleep and I will have to lay him on the floor beside me.
I have to admit, it is pleasure to have my baby boy laying on my lap. He will always be my baby boy, no matter how old or how big he grows.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter