Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 10, 2006

Big Bed Adventure

Last night while we were watching TV I looked over to where Zachary had been sleeping and he was gone. The motorhome is not that big, so I went looking for our little Westie. He was not on the floor, couch, and dinette bench or bedroom floor. So I turned on the bedroom light and found the baby boy snoring in the middle of the Queen size bed. I laughed out loud when I saw him stretched out, with the whole bed to himself. The day before I taught him how to get up and down using a built-in seat on the side of the bed.

“Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy”
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading past blogs and seeing Zach's haircut picture and baloons. Please keep enjoying yourselves.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter