Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shower time

Zachary loves playing with water, as long as he is not getting a bath. I was taking a shower this morning and Zach started to lick my toes under the shower curtain. I did not think that much of this since I knew he did not like his head getting wet. As I was putting conditioner on my hair Zach must have slipped under the shower curtain without me seeing him. I turn around when I felt a long tongue on my calf. I was suprised to see Zachary inside the shower. He seemed to be wondering why he was getting soaked. I laughed as I finished my shower with my shower boy at my calf. We both had to towel off after the water was turned off.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter