Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Something out of place

Our former Westie was well know for letting you know if something had changed in his world or seemed out of place. Our current Westie is no different. I had water running into a built up area around the new tree in the backyard. I had walked away to go check the hose, and Zach started to high-pitch bark. I thought he may have seen a lizard, but what I found was pretty amazing. Zachary was barking because there was water running out 2 break-throughs in the built up area. He was letting me know that something was not right. As soon as I turned off the water he quit barking. I praised he for letting me know about the water.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing that Zach would even know it was not supposed to do it that way.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter