Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Snowing inside

Zachary woke up at 4:30 this morning, wanting to go outside. When we came back inside, I stayed out in the livingroom with him so he would not wake up the whole house. I laid down on the couch and tried to get him to go back to sleep. It did not take me long to fall asleep, I am not sure about Zach. I woke up at 9am to the sound of a plastic bottle being dragged and bumped across the tile floor. Now this did not sound like an empty plastic bottle that he plays with, so my ears perked up. I got up to find the floor covered in what looked liked snow flakes and saw him dragging a large bottle in his mouth by the handle. I first took the bottle out of his mouth and went back to survey the snow flakes. When I went to pick them up they were wet and sticky, with a white box like thing under some flakes. It took drinking my coffee in a can (diet coke) to figure out that he had gone in the bathroom and somehow got a box of wet wipes and began to shred each sheet. Also Zach found the toilet bush to be interesting to drag out as well. He did not care abourt the brush just the holder, which now shows many teeth marks at the top. It took almost a half hour to pick up Zachary's mess, by hand. I had tried the vacuum but it was too wet. Zach appears to want to stay in puppyhood and long as possible.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he gives you a run for your money

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter