Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My training partner and I got together

Both my training partner and I have been working with Zachary separately. Some of the behaviors are the same and some were different. We noticed that his roll behavior had about stopped. We got together and watched each other train. It became very obvious a slight variation in our hand signals for his roll conflicted. As soon as my partner did the same hand signal for the roll as I did, Zach rolled on cue. It helps sometimes to make sure everyone in training the same way.
For more info:
Getting Started Clicker Training for Dogs Kit
Karen Pryor Clickertraining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter