Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Our Westie loves helping


Zachary saw me taking pictures of Smurfs for eBay auctions. I guess he could not resist the temptation and jumped up on the chair and started moving off the smurfs I was taking a picture for eBay. I had all I could to not to laugh out loud, since I did not want to reinforce he last move. I did snap a picture before removing our Westie who loves helping.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter