Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Possible visit from Zachary I

At approximately 2:30 am this morning, my partner woke up to something. She said she sat up in bed and looked to Zach’s crate and saw him sitting in front of his crate. The door to the crate was closed. She then woke me up and said Zachary was on the floor, he must have jumped off the bed. At this point my partner, who was out of bed already, went to pick up Zachary, but there was nothing there. I reached over and touched Zachary II, and said, "He is laying right beside me".
Did Zachary I come to visit us last night, and want to lie in his big boy bed?
This is not the first strange thing that has happened since we have had Zachary II. On more then one occasion, Zach II would go after a toy and stop dead in his track before for picking it up and look spooked. One time when he was weeks old Zach II started crying and just kept backing up, until I picked him up. It took awhile to settle him down.
For those who do not know, Zachary Taylor I was a laid back Westie. He passed away last year from a liver tumor when he was 8 1/2 years young.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter