Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

1st night away from home

Zachary went to the kennel to stay, since we were going away for the weekend and were not able to take him. This is the first time he has not been with us and it felt strange. I kept thinking I need to go walk Zach and then remembered he is not with us. I will pick him up tomorrow morning, I miss my baby boy.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yaho0.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter