Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

White Frog

I looked outside the porch door and noticed Zachary nosing something in the grass. Now I had seen him do this in the past with frogs to get them to jump. When I saw a white frog, I smiled and laughed. I had never seen a white frog before today. I went inside to get my camera and left Zach to guard the frog. By the time I came back, the frog was gone. I looked all around the outside of the porch but no luck. I will keep my out and take a picture if I am able of the white frog.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an oddity. I hope you can get a picture and post it.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter