Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Buzzed by a Helicopter

Zachary and I were outside when we heard a loud whoshing sound coming from the trees. It did not take long to realize the we were getting buzzed by a helicopter flying low. We watched him as he made large than small circles around Zach and I. We live about 2 miles from the main highway so I thought there may have been an accident. I then noticed him staying mainly over the houses. Zachary did not like the loundness of his blades whoshing through the air and wanted to go inside. I let him in and watched the helicopter a couple more minutes. I never did see anything on the news about an accident.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter