Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Teaching Zachary to Weave through my legs

I have always looked in awe at dogs that would walk through their trainers legs as they walked. I am not sure what made me want to attempt this complicated trick. Teaching our Westie Zachary to weave will be a challenge. I have just started this process and I myself am wondering what I must have been thinking. Zach is willing to go thru my legs, but not sure how to set him up for the second leg. If anyone who has taught this trick, feel free to give me suggestions via the comment section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter