Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Zach helping pack RV

Zach loves to help pack the RV. We he see the motorhome being packed he gets excited, since he knows he is going camping. I brought him inside with me today, to help check on a beeping smoke detector. While I was standing on the couch taking down the smoke detector, he jumped up on the dinette bench as if to say, I am ready, lets go. We also turned on the refrigerator to get nice a cool before the food goes inside. When I was ready to leave, I called to Zach and he was not budging. I told Zach we were not leaving today, he looked so sad.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach must have looked so cute. He probably enjoys it because he knows how much you do. Pets sense our feelings.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter