Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy to be home

As the tech was bringing out Zach he saw me and pulled as hard as he could. He almost ripped out the shoulder of the 100 lb tech. He was pulling so hard that I said just let him go and he will come to me. Well she let go and he ran and ran in circles around me. Most of the day he would not let me out of his sight, if I went to a different room so did Zach. When he was not following me, he was sound asleep. Zachary is happy to be home and we are happy to have him home.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter