Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Zach now able to weave thru 3 legs

At first, I was not sure how I was going to get Zachary to continue through 3 legs in a row. He has been doing 2 about 90% of the time without prompting. When I introduced the 3 legs, he freaked and just stopped. I did not know how to get him back on track. I tried something that worked. After he completed the second leg I said weave, well it worked. I guess the light bulb went on for him and he went through without resisting. Zach and I will continue training with the extra prompt, I hope to be able to drop this at some point. I am glad we were able to work thru this roadblock.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter