Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Good Vibrations

Zachary loves my new vibration chair and lays in it daily. This morning the phone rang while I was sitting in the chair. When I got up to answer the phone Zach decided that he would borrow the chair. What he did not know, was that the virbrations were still going when he placed a paw on the chair. His face was priceless and did not know what to do, he was not used to the chair moving. The virbations scared him so he laid on the foot rest until I can back. After I was sitting back down, he came up on my lap and laid.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter