Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Unsafe Vertical blinds

You may recall the day that Zachary became tangled in the vertical blinds. I have the orginal veticals that have a chain and weight which hold together the slats. After finding Zach caught up in the blinds twice, I have decided that I have unsafe vertical blinds. Today I ordered the new style that is pvc and has no chain or weights at the bottom. I was not able to get the exact color match, but these will go well with my furniture. The new verticles will be puppy safe, and will make me feel more comfortable know he will be safer.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach will continue to enjoy looking outside for his squirrels.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter