Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Zachary's Ibis

We have been watching 4-6 white Ibis birds each day when we walk for several days. Today an Ibis got within 2 feet of Zachary. I was not sure who I was going to put my money on if they tangled. ZAch went into his stalk mode as we came close and the Ibis just kept coming closer. Zach made the first lunge and I was ready, he went nowwhere. I was able to hold him back as the bird flew the coop. I was not sure whose heart was pumping harder; Zach's, the bird's or mine.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter