Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 08, 2006

Elusive squirrel

I heard a high-pitched barking coming from Zachary this morning while we were in the backyard. I ran towards him scared of what I might see. I was scared because his barks are low pitched and I had seen a snake around the area he was standing. I looked on the ground and saw nothing but a Westie pacing back and forth with his nose to the ground and occasionally looking up a tree. As I looked up I found what caused all the commotion, his squirrel was back to tease him once again.

“Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy”
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter