Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Plugging the lawn

Zachary was outside most of the day today. I am in the process of putting grass plugs in the lawn to fill in most of my bare spots. It is a time consuming task, so I thought I could use a helper. Zach had a blast people watching, chasing squirrels and being on lizard patrol. He had almost 2o feet of leash to wander the front yard, while I plugged the lawn. When it was time to come in for breaks and dinner I had to almost drag him inside, he wanted to stay outside. We did manage to work in 2 walks to our busy day. Zach is sleeping now from all of his activity today.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m surprised Zach didn't pull the plugs up after you put them in.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter