Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

More chain saw carvings



These are several more of the chain saw wood carvings that we saw at the campground. They were done by the chain saw artist that I told you about yesterday. The detail on each of these is wonderful. I stood by the old guy in the middle and he is over 5 feet tall.

"Happiness is being loved by a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chain saw carvings look spectacular. I enjoyed catching up on your posts that I missed while being gone. Glad the three of you enjoy your rig so much.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the pretty chain saw characters and read your three days of camping experiences. I hope that I DO NOT smell like a dog. Love you. Grandpa Vic

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter