Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stuck in vertical blinds

Tonight while I was outside moving around the sprinkler, I heard Zachary barking. I thought he was barking because I was close to the front window. Well I found out the reason when I walked in and did not see Zach waiting for me at the door. I called and all I heard was a movement of blinds. Zachary had gone through the vertical blinds looking outside then back out inbetween another and then back through again. It took a good 10 mins to get him untangled without breaking the blinds and him panicing. I am still shocked he did not try to chew his way free. I imagine if I had not come inside when I did, the blinds would have been ripped apart.

"Never a dull moment when you have a Westie puppy"
zacharys_fan_club@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing he didn't try to chew his way out when he realized he was trapped.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter